Friday, October 5, 2012

Eye Am Watching You!

It's officially October and my favorite month! I love Halloween and the fall weather that settles into the air this time of year. Unfortunately, Halloween has just recently begun to trickle through Germany, so dressing up, decorating houses, or having parties pretty much doesn't happen here. Nevertheless I am going to put Halloween on my nails.

For my first Halloween mani, I went with the simple look of eyes watching you in the darkness. Last year I did the simple round, curious/friendly looking eyes. This time I wanted to switch it up a bit. On my left hand, we have evil, glaring eyes. These were really fun to do, but I could certainly use a new white striper. I would have used a dotting tool, but I really wanted to get the outside corners pointy. 

With flash

 Without flash

On my right hand, I went with the curious/friendly/a bit goofy looking eyes, but in neon colors. I painted the black base and then used a dotting tool to make white bases for the neon eyes so the colors would really pop.

 With flash

Without flash

What's your favorite thing about this time of year? What would you like to see as a Halloween mani? Would you like to see what graced my nails for last Halloween?

Hope everyone is doing well!!! :D

4 comments: