Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Project Runway Challenge - Week 3

I thought it was interesting that they chose to have the new designers create outfits for the old designers. I thought all of them had at least something about them that was interesting, but none of them really spoke to me.

I pretty much agreed with the winning outfit (the navy one), but I'm still sick of Ven's attitude, so I prefer for him to not win. That is why I chose the gold dress as my inspiration. I hated it the whole time I was doing it, but I guess the end result isn't bad.

http://www.pleasewelcomeyourjudges.com/2012/08/project-runway-season-10-e3-emmy.html

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151015020717600&set=a.102545942599.90690.84387362599&type=1&theater






It didn't turn out the way I envisioned, but I only have 2 gold polishes. This is also the closest I've ever done to cheetah/leopard print. It kind of makes me want to give cheetah/leopard a real shot. Then again, maybe my nails just look like gold cows. Ha, ha!

What did you think of the week 3 outfits? Don't forget to check out Bee's and Emma's Project Runway Challenge manis! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment